A flood can be a devastating event to your property. Once the aftermath has occurred, it may seem it can never be restored. Flood waters can also create a hazardous environment.
Rainbow International provides 24 hour a day, 7 days a week flood damage services for your residential & commercial building. Our team of technicians are properly trained and fully certified by the IICRC. In addition, our company is licensed, bonded and insured. When you place a call with us, a professional team will arrive quickly, with the equipment required to begin the extraction process.
- Technicians arrive to your home: Our technicians will arrive quickly and fully prepared with the proper equipment to begin the restoration process.
- Category of Water is identified: Depending on the severity of the flooding, will determine the category of water. For example, if flooding occurred from a broken pipe and has not been sitting for more than 24-48 hours, then the category would be less than if the flood waters came from the outside.
- A drying plan is established: After careful evaluation, a drying plan is established and communicated to you.
- Standing water is extracted: Using powerful truck mounted water extraction tools, our technicians will begin extracting any standing water. The key to drying success is to extract 99% of the water present during this state.
- Drying techniques are implemented: Once the extraction process is completed, drying can take place. Using dehumidifiers, air movers and other drying tools, our technicians will place each piece using the standards of the IICRC
- Daily reports are taken: We monitor the drying process daily and will submit daily reports to you and your insurance company.
- Full restoration work is signed off: Once all is complete, we will obtain a signature from you and submit our work order to the insurance company.
Flooding can be extremely devastating in a residential situation because many of the items in the home are priceless. Heirlooms, photos, and other family mementos are one-of-a kind and cannot always be replaced.
That is why at Rainbow International, we not only can restore your home, but we specialize in contents cleaning as well. We will gently pack up your damaged items, inventory them, and send them to be gently and properly cleaned. Even though not all items can be restored, we will do what we can to save the integrity of the piece.
In addition to contents cleaning, we provide homeowners peace of mind by working directly with their insurance companies. Over the years we have established excellent relationships with agents and adjusters in the Harford, Baltimore and Cecil counties. Once a claim has been filed, we can work directly with your insurance company by providing photos, documentation, drawings and even sketches. This way, there won’t be any delays in processing your claim which means you can get back to your life quickly.
Despite your best efforts to keep your building maintained, at Rainbow International we understand that disasters can strike outside of your control. Flood damage can be incredibly devastating, saturating walls, insulation, floors and anything else in its path. Many times, there is hidden damage present that you cannot always see, and need the proper tools to address.
Rainbow International knows that a quick response is key. It has been proven that basement water extraction must occur within the first 24-48 hours. Beyond that point, the environment can not only breed mold but cause other types of secondary damage. That is why upon arrival, we will completely evaluate your situation using tools such as thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters to find any areas of hidden damage.
When flood damage occurs, you simply do not have time to call three different vendors, obtain evaluations from each and make your decision. Unfortunately there is not a moment to lose; you need to choose fast and correctly the first time!
With Rainbow International, you can have the confidence that we will be able to handle any sized flood damage restoration project. Certified by the IICRC as well as being licensed, bonded and insured, we can take your project from start to finish in no time. Servicing the Harford, Baltimore and Cecil counties, we have an established reputation surrounding our fast response and outstanding customer service.