Rainbow International is a national restoration company dedicated to restoring your home to its original condition. Servicing the Harford, Baltimore and Cecil counties, we have established our reputation surrounding a fast response and outstanding customer service.
If you have experienced water damage in your basement, give Rainbow International a call. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we understand that water damage can happen at any time, and will arrive promptly and prepared. Certified by the IICRC and licensed, bonded and insured, we have the credentials and experience to handle any sized basement water extraction project.
Stay calm, call 877-853-2445 and we will do the rest!
Residential Basement Flood Water Removal
Too many times water damage effects the basement and goes un-noticed. This can lead to mold, mildew and other hazardous conditions in the basement of your home.
To avoid water damage issues in your basement, keep these following factors in mind:
- Failed water lines: Depending on the type of pipes in your home wear-and-tear can happen over time. When pipes are weak, they are more prone to cracking or breaking. The best action to take is prevention. Hire an experienced plumber once every two years to check the pipes in your home. Plumbers can check the joints and make sure that everything is intact and operating at full functionality
- Check your home’s foundation: Most of the time foundation cracks in the home go unnoticed. Home settling, root structures and even erosion can cause these cracks. These foundational cracks can provide an easy pathway to the basement of your home, causing un-seen damage.
- Appliance Failures: Appliance failures are a common form of water damage, and if they occur in your basement, can go unnoticed. Especially in the basement, you can be faced with failed water lines from ice makers, hot water heater malfunctions and misguided drying vents. Making an effort to check your appliances is the first step in preventing flood damage.
Commercial Basement Water Extraction
As a commercial property manager or owner, you need to ensure that your building is in impeccable condition. With higher occupant levels and more complex HVAC systems, the last thing you want is poor indoor air quality to begin in the basement and migrate throughout the building. Make sure your maintenance teams are checking the following areas:
- Cracks in the foundation: As with residential properties, commercial structures can experience cracks in their foundations. There have been many times we have gotten a call to extract water in the basement and the maintenance team cannot identify the root cause. After thorough evaluation, we tend to find tiny cracks and obstructions in the foundation. If outside factors such as a storm, sewer back up or snow melt happen, pooling in the basement can occur.
- Pipe Failures: Pipes in your building can get old and worn down. When these water lines fail, hundreds, if not thousands of gallons of water can inundate and saturate the walls. Many times water will settle at the lowest point of the building and pool in the basement. When this happens, give Rainbow International a call. We have all the equipment and tools necessary to quickly restore the basement of your property.
- Boiler or Chiller Systems: Over time, these systems get old and can wear down. Boiler and Chiller systems are responsible for processing thousands of gallons of water continuously. Although there are mechanisms in place to prevent failure, you still need to keep a close eye on older systems. The greatest sign to look for is pooling of water around the system. If the system fails, the best action to take would be calling in a professional team to assist in the water extraction process.
If your basement has been flooded and you need to call a professional team, give Rainbow International a call. Open 24/7/365, we have dispatchers on hand to take your call. Servicing the Harford, Baltimore and Cecil counties, we have hired the best team in the industry to address your basement water extraction needs.
Rainbow International is a national restoration company and has the experience necessary to get the job done right. Do not waste time calling multiple vendors, collecting quotes and making a decision. Not only does this waste time, but stagnant water can lead to hazardous conditions on your property. Instead give Rainbow International a call. We will get the job done right the first time, which will end up saving you time and money.